Monday, January 23, 2012

A Webinar

Today I am invited to participate in a webinar for PH. I am excited. This is a rare disease and you don't meet many people with it, certainly not that live anywhere near me. My only contact right now is through the web, other than the one support group meeting I went to in December. When you try to explain to some of your regular friends they don't understand. You are the same person, but now dealing with this, which is costly and time consuming. I have less patience for "friends" who want to call and complain about all the minor inconveniences. Yesterday I was having a bad day and was only able to excercise half the time I was before. After that I needed some oxygen. It was a frustrating day so I am really looking forward to today's webinar and learning more. Knowledge is power, especially when dealing with this. I am taking my meds, watching my salt intake, exercising as I am able but I want to feel there is more I can do to make this better. I have noticed I look tired all the time. My eyes have this look about them, hard to describe other than to say I look tired.
The cold weather was so hard to go out in, it's warmer today which is better for the lungs but the humidity works against them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment