Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Local Girl

There was a story on our local news about a little girl with pulmonary hypertension. If you want to watch the video click here. It is so sad when you know a young child has had to deal with this. While I struggle now I was pretty healthy up until about twenty years old. I cannot imagine how hard it is to be a sick child. Especially if you have healthy siblings running around. I thought they did a great job of explaining what pulmonary hypertension was in the video.

The weather has been very bad humidity wise. It was 85 yesterday and I struggled when I left the house. I think the temperature doesn't help but primarily it's from the humidity.

1 comment:

  1. I promise to look at this when i get a chance. Sick children are always heartbreaking. STAY inside. Stay cool. BREATHING in this heat and humidity can be dangerous indeed. take care.

    ReplyDelete