Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Getting Back on Track

Things are sort of returning to normal. My town is beginning to feel like it did pre hurricane. Unfortunately, at the Jersey shore things are anything but. I have spent the last two weeks buying gifts for parties for kids who lost everything. Most are from Jersey but some from the hardest hit areas of New York too. To be honest, this year I had little to no holiday spirit. That is, until I met Barbara the receptionist at a local dental office. She is organzing the toys and party for the kids. She is so full of enthusiasm and she gave me a much needed hug last week. It really lifted my spirits. I hope I can do that for someone else. My PH has been better I think. The revatio seems to be working much better for me than the other drug did. Also, my stomach problems are not as severe. It might also be that I have been on it enough time for my body to adjust. The downside is the insomnia I am having. I can go to sleep at 10 but wake up around 2 and then remain awake for hours. Since my husband must get up for work at 5:30 a.m. this is a real problem for him. I have to make little noise, not toss and turn etc. I have so many medical bills here. I really and truly should not be buying gifts for anyone but I just made up my mind that I have to for my mental well being. I will have to catch up on those bills later or even with Christmas gift money I receive. I have learned it is in giving that I truly receive. I don't need things of a material nature. I need for my spirit to be peaceful and feel that I am being the best I can be. I need to feel that while here I made a difference. I don't need recognition for it. I think having spiritual peace helps one's body. I have felt more relaxed. I have noticed something though. I am having trouble swallowing food. It seems to get caught up. I so do not want an endoscopy but last night trying to eat dinner was painful. I need tiny bites with lots of liquids. I'll see what the doctor says. Have a Merry Christmas and if that doesn't apply to you have the happiest of whatever holiday you will be celebrating. Peace on Earth and goodwill to all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Revatio seems to be working for you! By the way, I was just told by Accredo today about the generic. I'm going to try it. I should have it by Friday, but won't start it til next week most likely. I'll let you know how it goes! lol

    ReplyDelete